We are so excited that you've decided to join us at R3 this year! All the detailed information you'll need is listed below. If you need some information that isn't listed, just let us know at email@example.com. We can't wait to see you in November!
The conference schedule is currently as follows. Of course, this is subject to change, but it should give you a pretty good idea of the structure of the days and help you plan your travel accordingly.
- Wednesday Afternoon/Evening: Guests may arrive and check in at the front desk starting at 4 pm. You are welcome to arrive sooner but your room may not be ready before 4 pm. The Courtyard Connections Welcome Reception will begin at 6 pm and include some light snacks and desserts. This is a great time for networking, so you won't want to miss this.
- Breakfast: Our host resort has an excellent hot breakfast available each day for all guests.
- Conference sessions: The sessions on Thursday and Friday will be from 8:00 am until lunch.
- Lunch: Lunch will be catered for all attendees.
- MagicMind Workshops: The workshops will be on both Thursday and Friday after lunch until 4:00 pm.
- Dinner: Our host resort offers a hot dinner each night for all guests, but you will also have the option of going to dinner at Disney Springs nearby.
- Accelerate R3 Afterparty: After the final session Friday, the afterparty is a final goodbye and wrap up after a great conference together. We've rented out a venue at Disney Springs, and we'll have a ton of awesome food catered in. So make sure you bring your appetite!
- Checkout: Saturday, guests must check out of their room by 11 am.
- Exclusive to Speakers & Sponsors: Thursday evening we have a private dinner scheduled as a thank you to our speakers and sponsors. We will have private bus transportation to and from the dinner.
As an attendee you'll have access to everything R3 has to offer – from the welcome reception to the afterparty. If you have guests with you who aren't attending R3, you can purchase access for them to attend the extra events like the afterparty or welcome reception. We offer each of these tickets at cost, and will make them available once our contract price is finalized.
Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando - Disney Springs® Area
2000 Hotel Plaza Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32830
Our host resort this year is Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando, located on the Walt Disney World Resort property in Lake Buena Vista, FL. Your ticket includes 3 nights at the resort (November 15, 16, and 17).
Pending availability, all attendees have have the option to book additional nights to the beginning and/or end of the conference room block at a discounted rate ($174/night + tax).
You must submit your request ASAP to have the best chance of securing nights at the discounted rate. The deadline for adding or removing nights is October 10.
We recommend flying into Orlando International Airport (MCO) as it's the closest airport to the resort.
You should allow ~1-1.5 hours from the time your flight lands to the time you arrive at the resort. We recommend arriving at MCO no later than 4:30 pm on Wednesday, November 15.
If you'd like to rent a car or drive your own, please note there is a $25/night (+ tax) parking fee at Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando.
Airport Transportation Options:
The following are our recommended options to get to/from the airport.
Theme Park Tickets
Since we're at the Walt Disney World Resort, we know many of you will want to visit the theme parks (and maybe even take your families).
Important: When you purchase a ticket, you must ALSO make a "Park Reservation" for the day and park you plan to visit. Your ticket confirmation email should contain instructions on making your park reservation. It is important to do this as early as possible because these reservations can and will sell out.
Disney has made special tickets available to R3 at a discounted rate. These discounted tickets are "Partial Day" tickets, which allow you access to the parks starting at either 1 pm or 5 pm. If you'd like to visit the parks for a full day, or you plan to visit more than a couple days, purchasing a regular multi-day ticket may be a better price*.
*multi-day tickets must be used within 14 days of first use