We are so excited that you've decided to join us at R3 this year! All the detailed information you'll need is listed below. If you need some information that isn't listed, just let us know at email@example.com. We can't wait to see you in November!
The conference schedule is currently as follows. Of course, this is subject to change, but it should give you a pretty good idea of the structure of the days and help you plan your travel accordingly.
- Wednesday Afternoon/Evening: Guests may arrive and check in at the front desk starting at 3 pm. You are welcome to arrive sooner but your room may not be ready before 3 pm. The Courtyard Connections Welcome Reception will begin at 6 pm and include some light snacks and desserts. This is a great time for networking, so you won't want to miss this.
- Conference sessions: The sessions on Thursday and Friday will be from 8:00 am until lunch.
- MagicMind Workshops: The workshops will be on both Thursday and Friday after lunch until 4:00 pm.
- Dining Card: Each attendee will receive a dining card that can be used at any dining location on property. This card is for breakfast on Thursday and Friday, and also for dinner on Thursday night.
- Lunch: Lunch will be catered in the event rooms for all attendees.
- Accelerate R3 Afterparty: After the final session Friday, the afterparty is a final goodbye and wrap up after a great conference together. We've rented out a portion of Splitsville Bowling Lanes at Disney Springs, and we'll have a ton of awesome food catered in. So make sure you bring your appetite, and your socks!
- Checkout: Saturday guests must check out of their room by 11 am but can enjoy the resort amenities for the rest of the day at no additional cost.
- Exclusive to Speakers & Sponsors: Thursday evening we have a private dinner scheduled as a thank you to our speakers and sponsors. We will have private bus transportation to and from the dinner departing our resort at 5:30 pm.
As an attendee you'll have access to everything R3 has to offer – from the welcome reception to the afterparty. If you have guests with you who aren't attending R3, you can purchase access for them to attend the extra events like the afterparty or welcome reception.
Add-on Social Pass - Includes Courtyard Connections AND Accelerate R3:
Courtyard Connections - Wednesday Welcome Reception:
Accelerate R3 – Friday Afterparty:
Exclusive to Speakers & Sponsors - Thursday Dinner:
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
1000 W Buena Vista Dr
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Our host resort this year is Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, located on the Walt Disney World Resort property in Lake Buena Vista, FL. Your ticket includes 3 nights at the resort (November 16, 17, and 18). You should have received an email from Disney with your hotel reservation information. This email comes from firstname.lastname@example.org and looks like this. If you did not receive this, please email email@example.com and we can provide you with a confirmation number for the hotel.
Pending availability, all attendees have have the option to book additional nights to the beginning and/or end of the conference room block at a discounted rate ($270/night). If you'd like to book additional room nights, please modify your hotel reservation online (tutorial).
You must submit your request ASAP to have the best chance of securing nights at the discounted rate. The deadline for adding or removing nights is October 10.
We recommend flying into Orlando International Airport (MCO) as it's the closest airport to the resort.
You should allow ~1-1.5 hours from the time your flight lands to the time you arrive at the resort. We recommend arriving at MCO no later than 4:30 pm on Wednesday, November 16.
If you'd like to rent a car or drive your own, please note there is a $20/night parking fee at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort.
Airport Transportation Options:
The following are our recommended options to get to/from the airport.
Theme Park Tickets
Since we're at the Walt Disney World Resort, we know many of you will want to visit the theme parks (and maybe even take your families).
Important: Before you purchase a ticket, you must ALSO make a "Park Reservation" for the day and park you plan to visit. Your ticket confirmation email should contain instructions on making your park reservation.
Disney has made special tickets available to R3 at a discounted rate. These discounted tickets are "Partial Day" tickets, which allow you access to the parks starting at either 1 pm or 5 pm. If you'd like to visit the parks for a full day, or you plan to visit more than a couple days, purchasing a regular multi-day ticket may be a better price*.
*multi-day tickets must be used within 14 days of first use
You must also make a park reservation for each day and park of your ticket, after you purchase the ticket. It is important to do this as early as possible because these reservations can and will sell out.