We are so excited that you've decided to join us at R3 this year! All the detailed information you'll need is listed below. If you need some information that isn't listed, just let us know at email@example.com. We can't wait to see you in November!
First Things First
We need to get all your information to provide the resort for check-in. Please select your ticket type below and complete the corresponding form as soon as possible.
The conference schedule is currently as follows. Of course, this is subject to change, but it should give you a pretty good idea of the structure of the days and help you plan your travel accordingly.
- Wednesday Afternoon/Evening: Guests may arrive and check in at 4 pm on check-in day. If you arrive sooner, an additional fee will be charged of $20/person. The Welcoming Reception will begin at 6 pm and include chef hors d'oeuvres. This is a great time for networking, so you won't want to miss this.
- Conference sessions: The sessions on Thursday and Friday will be from 8:00 am until lunch.
- MagicMinds: The workshops will be on both Thursday and Friday after lunch until 4:00 pm.
- Breakfast & Lunch: We will have a reserved dining room for all attendees.
- Afterparty: Friday night will be an afterparty in the evening as a final goodbye and wrap up after a great conference together.
- Checkout: Saturday guests must check out of their room by 10 am but can enjoy the food and activities until 5 pm at no additional charge.
We recommend flying into Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) as it's the closest airport to the resort.
Transportation is available for $50 round trip per person if you fly into PBI. The resort will provide transportation to and from the resort if this option is purchased.
If you'd like to rent a car or drive your own, please note there is a $15/day parking fee at ClubMed Sandpiper Bay.
You should allow ~1.5-2 hours from the time your flight lands to the time you arrive at the resort. We recommend arriving at PBI no later than 5pm on Wednesday, November 17.
ClubMed will inform you of your departure time for the transportation to the airport. We recommend booking a departing flight no earlier than 8pm on Friday, November 19, but your ticket does include Friday night at the resort, so staying through Saturday is better overall. Check out time on Saturday, November 20, is at 10 am, and you have full access to food and activities until 5 pm that day.
ClubMed Sandpiper Bay is an all-inclusive resort. Your conference ticket includes 3 nights at the resort (November 17, 18, and 19), all meals, drinks, and activities.* Because this is an all-inclusive resort, any additional guests in the room MUST be paid for through either a roomie pass (allowing access to the sessions as well) or a family pass (only includes meals, activities, and hotel).
The rooms are "Superior Rooms" that sleep up to 3 or 4 people. Bedding options are a king bed with 2 day beds, or 2 twin beds with 2 day beds. Each room can sleep up to 4 people, with a maximum of 2 adults over 18 with NO exceptions.
You have the option to add two additional nights to the beginning and/or end of the conference room block at a discounted rate (estimated $175 for single occupancy rooms and $295 for double occupancy rooms). The price of these rooms will vary based on occupancy and room type. If you'd like to book additional room nights, please fill out the form on this page (unless you already requested via the attendee info form), and we'll take care of making the request with ClubMed for you.
You must submit your request ASAP to have the best chance of securing nights at the discounted rate.
*premium alcohols and certain activities such as motorized watersports are an additional cost.